We seek an intern to assist with conducting full lifecycle analysis of requirements, activities, and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in order to aid the organization in its mission.
Responsibilities: Your principal duties and responsibilities will be to contribute to the research program. Suitable candidates should demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity throughout the conduct of their duties.
• Assist the research team with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis. This may involve reviewing and analysis of national and local data sources, qualitative research, conducting in- depth interviews and focus groups with service users, staff and other stakeholders, and managing and analyzing data.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct issues and bugs in code.
• Carry out literature and evidence reviews, including identifying relevant research, appraising the quality of evidence and writing up key findings.
• Support income generation in collaboration with other learning and work staff, including contributing to the preparation of research proposals.
• Assist in other tasks to support the work of the research team as required. This will involve some research administration.
• Proof-reading reports, events programs and marketing material for clarity and accuracy to ensure they meet our high-quality standards.
• Demonstrate a commitment to equality of opportunity.
1. Well documented process and procedure that any volunteer of the organization can use for any of the volunteering projects using standard open-source tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets.
2. Make the process to be compatible and easy to use on mobile as well as a laptop- User Interface-GUI
3. Plan the process to be upgradable for future updates and automation
4. Prove functionality completely working with one of the Bay Area ongoing COVID-19 projects Duration: 3 Months - expected work 5-7 hrs/week.
Required Skills: Data Analysis, MS Excel, Data Interpretation
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
Posted 15 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We seek a Volunteer Management Intern. Tasks may ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions
Customer Service/ Support