We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should be proficient in the Google suite, use of diverse social media, and adapting to a fast-paced work environment. Interest in theatre and film welcome!
Marketing interns will gain valuable hands-on experience and holistic understanding of the marketing function of a Performing Arts non-profit organization.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
· Assist Marketing Manager in executing marketing strategies for productions, events, educational programs, and general brand awareness.
· Post and update events on Eventbrite and/or other ticketing platforms.
· Draft and schedule all social media posts.
· Post flyers and postcards in windows, storefronts, etc. (post COVID)
· Assist in composing and sending communications to donors, sponsors, and Stakeholders.
· Assist in drafting and sending all weekly e-newsletters.
· Keep social media accounts updated while incorporating new marketing techniques.
· Keep track of social media analytics to see what is most effective/reaching the largest number of people.
· Keeping organized records of previous, current and future content made.
· Ensure timely submission of all required materials/ updates
Certificate of completion and strong recommendation letters to be provided at the completion of the internship.
Required Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Strong written and verbal communication, Basic knowledge in at least one Marketing/ Design Tool (Canva, Figma, Photoshop), Previous Experience in hosting a Social Media Presence for an organization, club.
Desired Skills: Proficiency in multiple Marketing/ Design/ Branding Tools, Basic knowledge of any analytical tool (i.g. Google Analytics)
Soft Skills: Organizational skills, strong communication (emails, phone, and social media)
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
Posted 15 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We seek a Volunteer Management Intern. Tasks may ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions