We are looking for project management interns who can take care of an individual project within the program to achieve project milestones. Candidates must be able to make decisions based on program guidelines and report their progress to the program manager.
1. Develop project scopes and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility and making sure to involve all relevant stakeholders ? Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
2. Develop a detailed project plan, work with the customer to get approval and baseline and track progress.
3. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
4. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
5. Report and raise to internal and customer management as needed.
6. Manage the relationship with the client and internal stakeholders as needed.
7. Craft and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
8. Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
9. We should be able to manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
10. Work with internal practice managers to get timely resource allocation, as per the project schedule and deliverables completed in accordance with the project baseline.
1. Well documented process and procedure that any volunteer of the organization can use for any of the volunteering projects using standard open-source tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets.
2. Demonstrate this process working on a current project of this organization.
3. Make the process to be compatible and easy to use on mobile as well as a laptop- User Interface-GUI
4. Plan the process to be upgradable for future updates and automation.
Duration: 3 months - expected work 5-7 hrs/week
Required Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Attention to Detail, Reasoning Aptitude
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
Posted 15 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We seek a Volunteer Management Intern. Tasks may ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions