We seek a dynamic, self-starter to assist in 3D printing (Metal) and analytical work with PrinterPrezz and various company products. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of the technical field that PrinterPrezz is involved with and learn tools that are used in the industry regarding 3D Development and Data Analytics. This person will work within the guidelines, policies, procedures and mission of PrinterPrezz.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. Work with the technical team in order to assist with 3D Development.
2. Conducting research into the PrinterPrezz 3D Development process in order to receive a more comprehensive view of what they will be working with.
3. Shadowing those who work in the 3D printing room in order to better understand the process.
4. Research and incorporate new (analytical) tools that could be used in order to make data analysis more efficient and effective for the company.
5. Implement these new tools along with tools the company was previously using in order to accurately keep track of data.
6. Keep track of social media analytics to see what is most effective/ reaching the largest amount of people.
7. Keeping organized records of previous, current and future work done.
8. Ensure timely submission of all required materials/ updates
*Duration: 10 weeks (Starting June 1st week) 20 – 35 Hrs/week
*Stipend: non paid
Required Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Strong written and verbal communication.
Desired Skills: Basic knowledge of any analytical tool (i.g. Google Analytics), Experience in Usability Testing/ Communication with customers, Basic knowledge of the 3D printing hardware and software.
Soft Skills: Organizational skills, strong communication.
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
Posted 15 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We seek a Volunteer Management Intern. Tasks may ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions